Front-end Web Developer, Web Strategist, and Web Accessibility Guru
Can hand code
Can hand code
Understand and can work with, but cannot hand code
Clearance and Citizenship
- Top Secret (Expired)
- Public Trust (Active)
- US Citizen
UI/UX DeveloperNovember 2018 – Present
- Support Navy client website with updates to current modules
- Mockup and build new modules
- Maintain Section 508 Compliance and Web Accessibility in newly created modules
Reveille Group, LLC
Senior Web ConsultantApril 2017- October 2018
- Support GSA AAS/FEDSIM team with Section 508 Compliancy/Web Accessibility
- Create, Manage, and Update both internal and external sites as well manage Web Strategy for our GSA clients.
- Manage Web Strategy, accessibility and development training, and social presence for our Corporate office.
Front End Web Developer
FreelanceSeptember 2013-April 2017
- Supported FAA Contract for different internal organizational websites using (HTML, CSS, Photoshop)
- Supported 340b Drug Program website and created and implemented design mockups for Drug Manufacterer site (HTML, CSS, Photoshop, 508-Compliance)
- Strategize and Manage client website creation and UI/UX implementation.
- Creative & Technical Content Marketing Implementation
L3 Communications / ENGILITY Corporation
Front-end Web DeveloperAugust 2011-September 2013
- Create templates and widgets for new and exisiting microsites as well as main Army.mil site.
- Template Conversion from Mockups for use on Facebook apps.
- Troubleshoot bugs as they are reported and implement fixes.
- Code checks between team members prior to server push.
- Section 508-compliance and cross-browser check
GAP Solitions, Inc (GAPSI)
Front-end Web DeveloperSeptember 2010-July 2011
- Manage U.S. Army Family and Morale Welfare Recreation Brand Central site.
- Convert mockup to working website.
- Maintain Armywr.com content and marketing materials.
- Create ExpressionEngine form for competition site.
- Create new Marketing submission form for new incoming jobs (PHP, HTML, CSS)
Front-end Web DeveloperJune 2007-October 2009
- Converted Word and PDF files into Section-508 compliant HTML4 pages.
- Maintained OPRE and NRCCWDT Websites with current information, new reports, and updated conference information.
- Instructed new Jr. Web Developers on 508-compliancy, HTML/CSS/Programs, and SOP for site creation and mantainence.
Web Production AssistantMay 2006-June 2007
- Maintained University website, fixed bugs and broken links/images, monitored feedback form daily.
- Created new pages and microsites based on Information Architecture within University Template.
- Assist Faculty and Staff daily with content migration and updates for professional University sites.
- Created images for use in Print materials, Web Graphics, and other multimedia formats.